Click here to view our Safespace Committees
Ten Things You Can Do To Help
- Don’t cover up Domestic Violence in your family or community. Silence kills. Please get help. Call the hotline 1-800-500-1119.
- Make a tax deductible donation to the Safespace Foundation, Inc., P.O. Box 530521, Miami Shores, FL 33153-0521. Also ask your employer if they have a matching fund program. You can also designate funds through United Way, to Safespace Foundation, Inc.
- Donate gently used items to the Safespace Thrift Store.
- Join our board or a committee.
- Participate in our used cell phone collection drive through an individual or group donation.
- Suggest that friends make donations to the Safespace Foundation, Inc, in honor of your birthday, anniversary or other special occasion or achievement.
- Donate goods or professional services that our clients and families need; including school supplies, cosmetics, diapers, legal and dental services, etc.
- Advocate at your school, workplace and community on behalf of victims rights and services.
- Get your club or organization to sponsor an event on behalf of the Safespace Foundation, Inc.
- Support and attend Miami Heat games and activities. A portion of these proceeds goes directly to the Safespace Foundation.